Micro-Presentations on the Cutting Edge of Legal Services
Ten speakers will deliver crisp, high-level TED-style talks regarding legal innovation in America. Topics include artificial intelligence, legal education, bail funds, online dispute resolution, electronic expungement tools, civil legal aid, and criminal justice reentry. This fast-paced event will conclude with a short speaker meet-and-greet.
- Andrew Arruda, Ross Intelligence
- Georges Clement, JustFix.nyc
- Jeannette Eicks, Vermont Law School
- Hon. Arthur J. Hunter, Jr, Orleans Parish Criminal District Court
- JJ Prescott, University of Michigan Law School
- Ezra Ritchin, The Bronx Freedom Fund
- James Sandman, Legal Services Corporation
- Matthew Stubenberg, Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Anne Sweeney, Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
Saturday, August 12, 2017
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
New York Hilton Midtown, 2nd Floor, Gramercy East/West